Thursday, February 25, 2010

♥ 22 feb, 23 feb

22.2.2010 - MONDAY

alot ppl are not goin to skul.
bai tian gong ma~ whr gt ppl go der.
no ppl accompany me on recess time TT
but my mum force me to go`
haix.
in the morning,
he cum to skul fetch me to his hse.
1st time P.
so guai lui d me x)
scared ><




so blur. haha =p

he change bak 2 years ago d skul uniform xD pei he me. haha

get angpau from his mummy :D
happy xD
LOL
sot plug` x)


__________________________________________________________

next day...
23.2.2010 - TUESDAY

SICK !
haix.
so san fu ~ TT
din go skul again.
stomache + headache + vomit + fever`
feel like wanna faint ard :(
thn go see doctor lurr.
he say me eat wrong food kena poison @@

eat medicine ~

1 day onli recover bak ^^
get 2 days MC from doctor. yay~
monday n tuesday xD

24 february

No comments:

Post a Comment