Friday, January 15, 2010

my baby birthday ♥

wheeee ~
13th jan :)
happy birthday to my baby lok
celebrate at station 1 :)
8.30pm ply till 11:30pm. hahaha`
1st time ply till so late oni bak home. xD
happyy`
^^
.
^^

i love him

paisehh` haha. get forced by his frens. xD

chocolate cake. nt reli nice` the taste quite weird ><

finished ~

ling

hope she always happy like tis :)
ling, dun be sad ard la okiee ? ^^



toilet. xD. dunno why we ♥ to take pics in toilet. hahaha`` mayb wangi thr ? xDD

sot sot dei`

gt 15+ ppl i think`





baby fetching me bak :)

mwaksss.
luv him always ♥


__________________________________________________________

14 jan 2010.
skul day ==


yongg suiii ~~

.

15 jan 2010.
.
my sis and I ~ haha. jk`
tht's my mum :)
look young n pretty rite ? xD
haix.
i lose ard :(

my lebih punya skul ==

front door. xD

__________________________________________________________
.
.
12 jan 2010.
hahaha. everyday pun take pics. xD
beh tahan` x)

jz bak from pasar malam ^^




thanks for viewing :) missing him

No comments:

Post a Comment